Git Integration for Jira Server
Find answers to questions asked by Git Integration for Jira app users, workarounds and solutions to help you get up and running. Browse informative articles or use the search function below to look for specific topics.
- Why I am getting the error, "git-upload-pack not permitted"?
- "Service proxy has been destroyed" exceptions in log
- How to create the Support Zip file?
- How do I connect to HTTPS repositories with self-signed SSL certificates or other SSL issues?
- Developer question: How do Git commits get associated with a JIRA issue?
- Does JIRA+GitHub integration support multiple JIRA projects (many) to multiple git repositories (many)? If it does not, how about many-to-one or one-to-many?
- How do I uninstall the JIRA Git add-on and remove its data?
- How do I clear the Git Integration Plugin for JIRA cache manually?
- How do I enable debug logging for the Git plugin?
- What does re-index do?
- How do I install the plugin in a development version of Jira?
- Commits are not showing right away. Can they show up faster?
- How do Git and JIRA work together?